BEST way to use fSpy – ALL Options explained
If you’ve ever struggled with fSpy, had trouble getting a perfect match, and wondered why following tutorials doesn’t work for you – watch this.
- what every single fSpy option means
- what are the common mistakes people make (both in fSpy and in Blender)
- how to deal with cropped images / shifted camera
- how to find the principal point (for 1-, 2- and 3- point perspective)
- how to determine the focal length if it’s unknown
- why modeling from a 2-dimensional picture can lead to wrong object placement, and incorrect dimensions
- why setting the reference distance isn’t enough
I believe this is the most complete fSpy tutorial at the moment and hope it will help you with your non-trivial images.